Another Wednesday, another writing update.
Camp Nanowrimo is proving to be a very good incentive for my editing, as is the calendar on my wall where I mark how much work I have done. I have yet to introduce a reward system, but I am tempted – very tempted indeed.
So far, I have managed to edit 28,049 word of my novel and I am certainly enjoying rereading it again, which is always a good sign. Two parts have been gone through now, out of the total six, and I am just about to start on the third, which means I am nearly half-way through!
Unfortunately, I am still behind schedule. I had hoped to be nearing the fourth part by the middle of the month, but ended up having to miss a couple of days of writing due to the occasional headache. Writing with a headache is never a good idea, I’ve found.
Luckily for me, however, is I have nothing planned this weekend. I have two whole days in which to sit down and write (and read when I’m not writing, of course). There will be tea a-plenty and, hopefully, a lot of progress made.
I will keep you posted.
See my previous writing update here.