I did it! I managed to write 10,159 words this weekend, so completing the challenge I set myself and making significant progress on my novel. It was a bit of a tough day as it took me a while to get into my writing zone. I also got slightly distracted by the fact a wall was discovered in my garden so we had this mini archaeological dig. All very exciting. At least it gives me something to write about in the future. Anyways, that was a quick update before I head off to bed. If I am going to complete my novel by the end of July, I am going to have to write about 4000 words a day (approximately 14 chapters left, 2000 words each, 7 days before I go away), so I am going to need all the energy I can muster.